Friday 7 February 2014

How To: Live out your dreams (ft Shannon Leathem)

Hey dolly dolls,

So I've had a pretty crappy week all together, it's like the bad weather keeps sucking up all my positive energy. Please tell me yah feel the same way. Although I have tons of college work to catch up on I'm seriously not bothered to start it right now so I decided I'd write you guys an inspiring blog post, yay!

Most of you must know Shannon considering I feature her on my blog quite a bit. I've always wanted to do a post that would inspire people but I've figured I haven't done enough inspiring things to write about myself ha!


"Call it cringy, call it whatever but be inspired for your sake, not mine."


Here's the story:


I was scrolling through my newsfeed on Facebook a couple of nights ago and happened to come across some really artistic makeup Shannon had just uploaded. Like the creepy blogger I am, I saved the pictures on my phone because I knew I was going to use it for something.


The sudden epiphany:




I learned an old lesson yet again. If you want something bad enough you have to go and get it for your own sake. You can't just put in 60% effort and expect 100% success; you have to be willing to put all your time and effort into doing the thing you love, that's how success comes around. I appreciate the fact that Shannon wants to be an MUA and she's a pretty damn good one at that.

Be inspired:




Now I didn't write this blog post just to commend Shannon. I wrote this because I want you to be inspired to work hard in order to get what you want. No it doesn't have to be something in academics as we're all brain washed to believe but it has to be done right. So today I'm asking you to take inspiration from this post and reach for the fucking stars or else one day, you're going to find that while you were asleep, everyone else was trying to achieve their own goals and then poof, all the stars are gone and you're left with nothing.


Just let that sink in.





Hope you guys enjoyed this post & remember that I love yah.


-Mizzmoi xo





Disclaimer: None of these pictures are mine.
Share

2 comments:

  1. It's not just you, I'm miserable with the bad weather too!! You achieved what you set out to with this post though - This really inspired me. It's so true, time flies and you've got to work hard for your dreams! Really great post! :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete