Saturday 1 March 2014

Beyond the Surface: Beauty by Yetti

Hello to my girlos

How are we all on this dull pathetic day? I know you can totally sense my enthusiasm from a mile.

SO I was supposed to spend all of today studying for the last of my college midterms but do you know what I did instead? I laid in bed watching Gossip Girl, The Originals & Grey's Anatomy, only getting up for toilet breaks and food. All in all it was a pretty fab lazy day and I regret nothing.

If there's one thing I detest, it's girls who make themselves look ugly because they don't know how to apply their makeup and are oblivious to the fact that makeup is for the enhancement of one's beauty, not to make a clown out of yourself, pun intended. Yes I'm talking to the girls with too much eyeliner on, awful nike eyebrows and caked foundation. Surely we all know one of them and the worst part is when they think they look like Candice Swanepoel or the likes. Honey, just no.

Thus I have a wonderful new blogpost for you girlos (I like that word, sounds spicy!). It's another BTS seeing as I know how much you love them. Gladly enough I found someone perfectly suitable to interview.  I think you will love her as much as I do or possibly even more after you watch her introductory YouTube video here; one word HILARE.

Anyway I genuinely think Yetti is the next big thing on the makeup scene in Ireland if people give her a chance. So I'm leaving her in your hands guys, is she worth the 'like'? I bloody well think so!


Beauty by Yetti is going to give us all a few tips today on how she manages to look flawless in every picture. Of course being naturally pretty always helps. Damn you Yetti- we're all jel!


Chat later
-Mizzmoi xo

"Red lipstick to Women is like Sports cars to 

Men"



1. Favourite Beauty YouTubers:


BeautybyJJ
Shirleybeniang
Patricia Bright
MakeupbyShayla  



2. The Lipstick you can't live without: 



Mac's Taupe 


3. Makeup Product essentials: 


Sleek Contour Kit, 
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
Studio Fix Foundation
Mac Fix+ 
Mac mineralise Skin finish Powder
MASCARA




4. Why become an MUA:




A close friend of mine, the founder of Adella Makeup artistry inspired me! I've always loved her 

makeup looks. I love what she does so I guess I bought the essentials and started practicing like crazzzzy.

Also, a very dear friend of mine Fashion blogger Debbie Adesina encouraged me so much, she 

pushed and pushed me!

If it wasn't for my supportive mum and beautiful friend Debbie I probably wouldn't have taken the leap.  





5. What makes you different to all of the other 

MUAs:




Em em em lol I guess I'm a nice person lol I would like to think I am versatile! 

I can change my neutral hand to my drag hand in minutes.  



6. How long does it take to do your makeup:


An hour on a good day  


7. Your opinion on Red lips- overrated?



In my opinion I think every girl should have a red lipstick in her collection. 

As Marilyn Monroe said "Red lipstick to women is like sports cars to men". Once I put on my red lippy I get 

this little confidence boost, I feel sexy!

I think every woman deserves to feel that boost! Don't be scared just do it and if you don't like it wipe it off.


8. 3 MUAs you would recommend: 



Adella Makup artistry
Meerahs Closet
Eva Pierce






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment