Thursday 15 May 2014

Summer LookBook & some Chit Chat: featuring Forever 21, John Green, Gossip Girl & more.


Hey loveys,

So I'm finally back to completing my lookbooks because I now have more time and a cameraman to help me out (my brother, who begged for this shout out by the way). I woke up this morning at 5.30am for no apparent reason. Lying in bed with nothing else to do, I decided to...




 pick up a book and read. The book is called Poor Little Bitch Girl. Without a doubt, I am already in love with the title. It sounds like a complexed episode of Gossip Girl and who doesn't love the dramatic antics of the teens from the upper east side of New York?

 I've decided I really want to get back into reading this summer so the first thing I intend to do before the week runs out is to order a couple of John Green books.  I hear this author is a romantic genius and does not 'do' fairytales. I know most of you have read 'The fault in our stars' and I hear it's absolutely epic. I also want to read 'Looking for Alaska' as one of my friends said she read it in the space of a couple of hours because it was just that good. Not to talk of the famous quote, we all know from it- "if we were rain, I'd be drizzle and she was a hurricane". *Sigh* 

Anyway here's a look at one of the outfits I swiped in a hurry from Forever 21 on Tuesday. In total the crop top and the skirt did not even amount to €20 and no, they were not on sale. I mean, if you're not already shopping at F21 then you're totally doing it wrong.

For those of you who like spending a little more money on your clothes than necessary, good for you. However if buying pretty clothing for a bargain is wrong, then I don't want to be right.


Shop wisely darlings
-Mizzmoi xo 








Share

4 comments: